This recipe earns the name Crackslaw because you cannot stop at one serving. It’s like the most delicious eggroll-like filling without having to worry about any carbs from an actual eggroll!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 pound Green Cabbage
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Green Onions
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp Splenda
- ½ Ginger paste, fresh minced, or powder
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper to taste. Strain from fat and set aside.
- Cut up cabbage into smaller chunks to fit in your food processor. Use pulse option to chop into your desired size. Think of eggroll filling and/or coleslaw size
- Heat up sesame seed oil and sauté garlic, green onions, and chopped up cabbage cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add ground beef to pan with cabbage and mix well.
- Eat as much as you can and regret it.
Source: Food Network