I love making Spinach Dip because I can eat it a few different ways with Keto. You can use it to: dip your veggies in, spread on a low carb tortilla and roll it up for a wrap, or just scoop a bunch into a little bowl and eat it as-is!
- 16 ounce Cream Cheese full fat
- 4 Spinach
- 5 Green Onions sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 tbsp Butter salted
- 4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F
- Put 8 slices of bacon on a foil-wrapped baking sheet
- Place baking sheet in oven for 30 minutes or until desired tenderness
- Heat frying pan with butter and saute green onions and garlic
- Wash spinach and cut off the stems
- Put the spinach in the pan and mix with the green onions and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Strain spinach and set aside in a mixing bowl
- Put cooked spinach into your food processor to chop it up
- While waiting for bacon, mix chopped spinach with the two packages of cream cheese so it can melt and get soft. Add more extra seasoning to taste. Stir in parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Pat dry cooked bacon and slice then chop up to toss into spinach mixture. Save a slice of bacon.
- Add spinach mixture to your baking dish and top with your last slice of bacon, chopped up into bits and put in oven for 30 minutes.
- Eat the dip!
You can add artichokes to your recipe; It doesn't change how you make it other than just adding it when you mix everything together!